Beauty Budget Buy: Daiso Lashes





As you already know, makeup can be quite expensive, and it’s difficult to find good products at an affordable price. Daiso, a “Japanese” version of dollar tree, is where I like to purchase cosmetics for $1.50. Yes… You read correctly. Everything at Daiso is $1.50 unless marked otherwise. I would say 97% of products at Daiso are $1.50 each.

If you ever find yourself at Daiso, there are three eyelash items that you must purchase. All the items that I’m going to mention are $1.50 each.

The first item is the Daiso false eyelash container. There are several different options at Daiso, but my favorite is the pink one with the black bow. It’s the cutest one of them all! The false eyelash holder is perfect for holding your falsies when you’re not wearing them, and it’s also great for traveling. If you’re not into falsies then you probably wont need this. I personally love false eyelashes, so this container comes in handy.

Another item you should definitely try is the Daiso eyelash curler. Daiso makes the best eyelash curler for Asian eyes. I don’t particularly have small eyes, but drugstore eyelash curlers are not curved enough to fit my eyes nicely. The Daiso eyelash curler perfectly fits my eyes making it easy to grab my eyelashes. There are several colors you choose from as well. I have the pink and black one.

If you love wearing falsies, you should check out Daiso false eyelashes. Daiso sells a variety of false eyelashes, so there are many options you can choose from. I’ve included pictures of my favorite false eyelashes because I don’t know how to read Japanese. So far I’ve had no complaints with these falsies. The only problem I have is that I have to cut the falsies smaller because they are too long. I have this problem with all the falsies I wear, so it's not a big deal to me.

Daiso makeup products are so inexpensive that it’s okay to test some out because you won’t be loosing too much money. Plus it’s fun to try new things! At least try out the eyelash curler because that is what I am most impressed about. It’s one of those products that I would go back to repurchase. 

Have you tried any Daiso cosmetics yet? If so, what’s your favorite?

8 comments:

  1. The false lashes look lovely, can't believe everything is only $1.50!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first found out about Daiso, I was surprised about its prices as well. It's my go-to for false eyelashes!

      Delete
  2. I remember seeing Jackie post a whole bunch of pictures of that eyelash holder and I keep staring at it because it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that post! I think she bought 10 of them haha. It's so cute that you just have to buy it.

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of the lashes, although I'm pretty bad at applying them ;) The packaging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that great at all either. I've learned you just have to be patient when applying them. Don't mess with it when it's still drying!

      Delete
  4. if you can find, try Daiso Charcoal Peel Off Mask. It's pretty popular here in my country and always sold out! :) Also, their silicone pad for brush cleaning! I just recently blogged about it. :D
    xx
    babysoulz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those items sound lovely. Next time I go to Daiso I'm going to look for those products. I really want to try the silicone pad for brushes!

      Delete