NUDE LIPS: Mac Patisserie Lipstick



Mac 'Patisserie' lipstick definitely has to be one of the best nude lipsticks. I don't have very pigmented lips, so this is my perfect MLBB (My Lips But Better).  This lipstick is a nude pink, and just suits my complexion well! Patisserie is a lustre finish, which means it has a sheen to it and it isn't very long lasting. However, it's easy to apply and feels light on the lips. My top priority isn't how long lasting a lipstick is. I care more about the color, and how comfortable it is on the lips. If you have very dry lips, this lipstick finish may not be something you want to try. I do have very dry lips, and this lipstick will not hide that. I personally use lip balm before I apply lipstick on, so it doesn't matter to me.

Overall, I do love this lipstick! I can honestly say that it is one of my favorite lipsticks.

Have you tried this Mac lipstick yet? What are your thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. What a pretty color, it looks gorgeous on you! I love the lustre finish by MAC, it's so easy to wear. Plus you can build up the color or sheer it out :)
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) The lustre finish is my favorite out of the entire Mac range. I totally agree with you that you can build up its color. However, I do prefer to wear is sheer.

      Delete
  2. Lustre and Matte finishes are my favorite from MAC! See Sheer was my first MAC lipstick and it's still one of my absolute favorites to wear. I won't be getting Patisserie because it's too light for me, but now I want more lipsticks from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac lipsticks are just one of the best. I really want to try See Sheer as well! :)

      Delete
  3. That is such a pretty shade! Definitely a great nude color and it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I've really been enjoying nude lips lately.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I have nominated you to do The Liebster Award over on my blog http://notyouraveragestyleblog.blogspot.co.uk and would love to see your answers!
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this lipstick, I'm actually wearing it now!

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not too infatuated by Mac lipsticks. I have done a bad first purchase and I never really bought much of their lipstick collection, but I have been meaning to get this! I have already tried it and the colour is just beautiful. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! ^^

    X Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it as well :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete