REVIEW + SWATCHES: Tarte chic to cheek deluxe Amazonian blush set



If you're looking to try some products from Tarte, now is the time to purchase them. Every year Tarte releases a ton of holiday sets, and this year there are definitely some good value sets. After looking at the entire Tarte Holiday 2014 collection, I was most interested in the chic to cheek deluxe Amazonian clay blush set. This set is priced at $35, which is great deal because you're getting 4 deluxe sized blushes as opposed to paying $26 for 1 full size Amazonian clay blush. 

I've never tried any Tarte blushes before, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to test out some and I must say that I'm quite pleased with this set. I absolutely LOVE these blushes. I've been using these blushes everyday since I've purchased them. They're very pigmented, so be cautious when applying these to your face. The blushes are also easy to blend, and apply on the cheeks with little effort. My favorite shade is Prim, which is gorgeous combined with a shimmery highlighter.

Left to Right: Amour, Classic, Prim, Daydream 

All the blushes are matte with the exception of one shimmer shade, which is Amour. The blushes in this set are exclusive to this set, which means they are all limited edition and are only available for this holiday. If you're interested in this set, you should probably buy them as soon as you can before it goes out of stock. You can purchase this set at Ulta or the Tarte cosmetics website.

What do you think about these blushes? What's your favorite shade?
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. tarte is my favorite brand but i still haven't tried their blushes!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them! The colors are just so wearable, and I'm still getting so much use out of them. :)

      Delete
  2. Those blushes look amazing

    Please let me know if you would be interested in following eachother on GFC and Bloglovin.Would love to stay in contact.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacklynnnnn!! It's Hao! I saw VJ post your blog link on tumblr. Good luck with your blogs and I already started following you.

    Hao | haodoyoungo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hao! I'm still getting used to all the functions, but I'll get better soon :) I'll definitely check out your blog too!

      Delete
  4. They look extremely gorgeous! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete