REVIEW: Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water


It's been about a week since I started using this cleansing water, and I can honestly say that I really love it. I'm not familiar with cleansing waters, but this one by Sephora works really well. It removes all my makeup including both face and eyes. This product works well at removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner. The best part about the Sephora Collection cleansing water is that it has a unique bottle cap. You place your cotton pad on the top and push down to get the product out. It's very useful because you won't make a mess or spill the product. Once you're done using the cleansing water, you just have to twist the cap to close it shut.  


The way I like to use this product is to take one cotton pad to remove the bulk of my face makeup, and use another cotton pad to remove my eye makeup. If I'm wearing a lot of eye makeup, I'll use another cotton pad. Then, I go in with my cleanser to remove the rest of my makeup and cleanse my face. Lastly, I use a toner to tone my face and to make sure all the makeup is removed from my face. I suggest this method because you should always cleanse your face with a cleanser, and you're less likely to get acne. If I don't fully take off my makeup before I sleep at night, I will wake up in the morning with break outs. If you have acne prone skin like mine, this product works really well for removing makeup without causing acne. The Sephora Collection cleansing water has not caused any break outs at all for me.

The Sephora Collection Triple Action Cleansing Water is $20, and consists of 13.5 oz of product. It is an expensive cleansing water, but you do get a good amount of product for the price. Sephora also has a 5 oz bottle for only $12 if you want to try out the product without spending too much money. 

Overall, I definitely recommend this product. If you haven't tried any cleansing waters before, this one is a good option. I will definitely be repurchasing this product when I run out. Have any of you tried this product yet? What cleansing waters have you used?

10 comments:

  1. It's so sad we don't have a Sephora anymore in the Netherlands :-( x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee :( It must be expensive to buy online as well because of shipping.

      Delete
  2. Great review! If I go to a Sephora shop next time, I will try it out :)
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm sure you'll like. Test out some eyeliners on your hand and try to wipe them off with the cleansing water next time you stop by Sephora.

      Delete
  3. I wanted to try this this after the whole Bioderma hype started, but I'm so in love with my current skin care routine that I just never motivated myself to try this out. I might just get the travel version the next time I'm at Sephora though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it! I'm really acne prone, but this cleansing water wasn't caused any acne for me. I wanted to try Bioderma, but its $30! The Sephora cleansing water is so much cheaper.

      Delete
  4. Great review....I will be putting this on my list of things to try.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah wish we had this in the UK! I've only ever used the Loreal Micellar water and it was pretty good. I tend to stick to cleansing oils or hot cloth cleansers to remove my makeup. They work really well for me :) However, I am interested in trying this anyway and will pick up a bottle next time I'm near a Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried a cleansing oil or hot cloth cleanser, but I really want to. There's not many cheap options in the US. I think we only have one or two cleansing oils available in the drugstore that are at an affordable price. I think you'll really love the Sephora Collection Cleansing Water!

      Delete