Tag: The Jolly Blogger Award!


Hello! Recently, my friend Hao from haodoyoungo tagged me for The Jolly Blogger Award, so I thought I would answer some questions about Christmas and post it on Christmas Eve.

1. Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve or on Christmas Day?
Both. I try to wait until Christmas Day, but I usually open them whenever.

2. Favorite Christmas song?
I like a lot of Christmas songs, so I don't really have a favorite. I like Rudolf, The Red Nosed Reindeer, Last Christmas, All I Want For Christmas Is You, and pretty much anything sung by Michael Buble. The list could go on forever. 

3. Favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, and Mickey Mouse Christmas Specials (Not technically a movie..)

4. Favorite Christmas Decoration?
Christmas lights and ornaments! I love looking a houses decorated in christmas lights. I think it just makes Christmas more Christmas-y haha. I also love walking around the mall during the Christmas time because the decorations make me feel happy even though the mall is extremely crowded.

5. Favorite Christmas Food?
I don't have a favorite Christmas food, but I do love hot chocolate during the christmas time. I especially love the hot chocolate that I can get at Christmas in the Park in downtown SJ. It's really sweet, but I love it.


6. Favorite holiday/winter drink?
I pretty much answered this question in the previous question, but I also love Starbucks White Chocolate Peppermint Mocha. It's the only time of the year I like drinking this type of beverage.

7. Snow or now snow?
I've only been in the snow a couple times, but I really loved it during those times. I don't know if I would love living in an area that snows a lot since I've only been in snow a couple times.

8. Do you send out cards or no cards?
I don't send Christmas cards, but I do give Christmas cards along with gifts to my friends.

9. Your favorite winter clothing item?
Sweaters! I love sweaters during the winter. Hood or no hood; I like both. 

10. Do you secretly believe in Santa Claus?
I like to believe Santa is real in the movies, but I never believed in Santa. When I was younger, I believed in Santa Claus just for fun, but I knew he wasn't real. I remember writing to Santa and leaving cookies out in the living room even though we didn't have a chimney.

11. One beauty product you cannot live without this winter?
I can't live without moisturizer, because my skin gets so dry during the winter. It's a must have!

12. Best Christmas memory?
I don't have an all-time favorite Christmas memory, but I'll mention one that happened around Christmas last year. I love ice skating during Christmas. Ever since my parents took me ice skating when I was younger, I've always loved it during Christmas. Last year, my bf and I went ice skating together for the first time and it was really fun. We went ice skating at Union Square in San Francisco. I absolutely love the Christmas lights in Union Square.

Unfortunately, I will not be tagging anyone because this tag is going posted late. Bloggers might not see the tag until Christmas is already over. I hope you all enjoyed my Christmas themed tag. Enjoy your holiday! :)

8 comments:

  1. I was going to tag you / post my tag earlier but I was so busy :( I'm glad to see that you were able to do it before Christmas though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay! I enjoyed answering these questions :) Thanks for tagging me!

      Delete
  2. Great answers! I enjoyed reading them :) I went ice skating ,too, when I was younger! It's just so typical in Winter! Did you go ice skating this year, too? :)
    Love, Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't gone ice skating yet because of school, but I'm planning on going soon!

      Delete
  3. Fab answers! How the Grinch Stole Christmas is one of my favs also.

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! :) I love how Taylor Momsen sings Where Are You Christmas in that movie.

      Delete
  4. Oh I loved reading through your responses x
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday and happy new year (:
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Have a happy new year as well!

      Delete