After Christmas Adventure.. & Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! Once again... I've been MIA! I recently had my wisdom teeth removed, and I didn't realize my appointment was before the new year. I was so disappointed that I was unable to write up some blog posts before the new year, and I apologize for that.

After Christmas (December 29) was my boyfriend, VJ and I's "monthiversary," so we decided to spend our day in downtown San Francisco. I thought I would share some of photos we took during our adventure in SF.   





Every year, there is a Christmas tree placed next to the ice rink in Union Square. I love coming here to take Christmas photos every year.



After we walked around Union Square, we walked several blocks to explore Chinatown.









If you're ever in downtown SF, you should definitely check out Blondie's Pizza. They serve delicious pizza for a great price. My favorite type of pizza is the unhealthiest! We had a Chicken Garlic while we were there. They only serve certain pizza flavors depending on what day it is, so you're limited to what you can choose.



After we walked around downtown, we went ice skating! I love coming here every year during Christmas. Although it can be quite expensive to skate in Union Square, I just love the Christmas lights and enjoy being there during the holidays.

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays, and ended 2014 on happy note. Although I had my wisdom teeth removed on December 30th, I still had a great New Year's Eve. I'm so excited for what 2015 has in store for me, and will definitely be sharing it here online. I will continue to blog about the great makeup products I find in 2015. Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog and commenting on my posts! I enjoy reading all the comments, and receiving feedback from all you. I hope everyone has an amazing 2015!

6 comments:

  1. Love both you and VJ!! You two are such a cute couple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photographs, it looks as if you had a wonderful day! Love, Sjoukje
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) My boyfriend and I did have a great time!

      Delete
  3. you and your bf look so cute! I love SF in the winter time! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! SF during the winter is the best times during the year in my opinion. :)

      Delete