The Everyday Blush : NARS Blush 'Douceur'



I've been wanting to purchase the NARS Blush in 'Douceur' for a long time, and I finally have it now. Many bloggers call this the "goes with everything" blush, and I can't help but agree. This is the perfect blush for any makeup look! I think it looks great with any lip color and eyeshadow look. Like any other NARS blush, Douceur is very pigmented and blends well.

NARS blushes contain 0.16 oz of product and costs $30. This blush is quite expensive, but you are getting what you pay for. NARS blushes are high quality. I would not recommend purchasing just any NARS blush. You should purchase the ones that are a unique color, and do not have any dupes. Douceur is a difficult shade to dupe, and I would highly recommend purchasing it. It's a great blush to add to your collection. I have yet to find an affordable dupe for Douceur. Below is a swatch:

NARS Blush - 'Douceur'

If you're looking for a perfect everyday blush that you will use often, definitely check Douceur. Since I purchased this product, I've been getting a lot of use out of it. There have been rumors that this blush has been discontinued, but I am not entirely sure. It is unavailable in stores at Sephora and NARS counters, but you can still purchase it on the Sephora website.
 
Have any of you tried this blush yet? What's your everyday blush?

16 comments:

  1. I really like this blusher, it looks so nice. I've literally been really into trying different blushes, this looks really nice and subtle! I recently bought a sleek trio which I'm loving, but the colours are quite bright (and highly pigmented), so I could do with a good pigement, but subtle blush like this. I'll have to save up! Lovely post and photography by the way!

    http://magentatulip.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't own an "everyday" blush, the NARS blush is definitely worth investing in, and it will last you forever too! Thanks for reading btw! :)

      Delete
  2. I bought this blush too! I haven't used it that much because I bought Hourglass's Mood Exposure at the same time, but Douceur is such a nice everyday color. I love it!

    Hao | haodoyoungo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen swatches of Mood Exposure, and it's a lovely blush color. I think that's a nice everyday blush color too!

      Delete
  3. This looks like a nice blush! I just reorganized all my makeup, and realized the one thing I'm really lacking is blush. I'll have to invest in some really nice ones like this :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth the investment! You won't regret it :)

      Delete
  4. Looks gorgeous! I've really been getting into these sort of browny-nude blush shades. It sucks to hear that it may be being discontinued. I own Tarte Exposed which I think is a close enough shade!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been getting into rosy brown shades as well. I also own a Tarte blush similar to Exposed. It's called "Prim," which was a limited-edition color. I really love it. I just might have to purchase Exposed when I finish up my blush in Prim.

      Delete
  5. this is one of my favorites! it's so easy to apply, you can't really go wrong with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! :) I find that with this blush, I can apply as much as I want and it doesn't look like I put too much blush.

      Delete
  6. Oooo I love the look of this shade, its such a beautiful earthy brown. I will def check this out. Fab review!

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a beautiful color. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  7. You always make me want to buy NARS! ;) This looks like a great shade, I hope it's not getting discontinued. I'll have to buy it as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello lovely, I have nominated you for the Liebster award! Check my post out here for your questions! http://amoraxo.blogspot.ca/2015/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty blush. I haven't heard of this shade before it doesn't appear to be one of the 'cult' favourites shades but it looks gorgeous. x

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blush looks really pretty! I need a new blush actually, will definitely give this one a try! :)Thanks for sharing Jacklyn!

    x Val / Valerie Randomness

    ReplyDelete